525 University Avenue
Palo Alto, California 94301
The Palo Alto office of Skadden serves companies in the San Francisco Bay Area and around the world, providing legal and business strategies critical to helping our clients remain globally competitive.
An impact player in Silicon Valley for more than 15 years, our clients rely on our experience structuring deals, our trial firepower and our reputation for providing exceptional services to resolve our clients’ most complex matters. Our approximately 70 Palo Alto attorneys draw on the global resources of one of the world’s largest law firms to efficiently serve companies of all sizes wherever they do business.
Our Palo Alto attorneys:
- leverage our experience with some of the world’s largest, most innovative corporate transactions to provide efficient representation on deals of all sizes for all types of companies;
- are the trial lawyers companies call on to handle the highest-stakes litigation, from patent infringement and trade secret disputes to large-scale consumer and other class actions;
- provide sophisticated representation in tax and executive compensation;
- are recognized by the most respected legal guides as being among the top practitioners in the Bay Area and nationwide;
- speak and write on the issues important to our clients, providing frequent seminars, white papers and other resources for our clients who seek to stay at the forefront of the developments that affect their businesses; and
- are enthusiastic supporters of pro bono and community enhancement initiatives in the Bay Area and beyond.
Skadden’s Palo Alto office practices include:
Executive Compensation and Benefits