The Firm is seeking a junior attorney with at least two years of experience for an in-house position in the Office of the General Counsel. Primary duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Researching and analyzing ethical rules and related legal questions
- Reviewing and editing agreements with clients and third parties
- Drafting and enforcing Firm policy and protocol
- Assessing and advising on client and business conflicts
- Responding to discovery requests
- Assisting with potential claims and litigation
Ideal candidate would be familiar with ethics rules, be willing to take on a variety of tasks with significant responsibility and have excellent analytical, interpersonal and writing skills. Candidates must have a high level of academic achievement from an accredited law school and be admitted to the NY Bar.