Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP (Skadden) has forged a reputation as one of the most prestigious law firms in the world by relying on innovation, intellect, teamwork and tenacity to deliver the highest quality advice and novel solutions to our clients' legal issues. By relying on innovation, intellect, teamwork and tenacity, our lawyers deliver the highest quality advice and novel solutions to our clients' legal issues. We are recognized as a global powerhouse for complex transactions, litigation/controversy issues, and regulatory matters, as well as for the open, collaborative relationships we build with clients. Our attorneys, who reflect diverse backgrounds and perspectives, collaborate seamlessly across 50-plus practices and 21 offices in the world’s major financial centers.
We are seeking a Workday Administrator to join our Firm. The Workday Administrator will sit within the Firm’s Business Applications and Development team and will work closely with the Human Resources, Payroll, and Benefits teams. Within this position, you will be responsible for administering security, business processes, and configurations and will assist in the ongoing development of best practices and related documentation. This position can be based out of any of our U.S.-based offices and has a hybrid in-office/remote working schedule.
As the Workday Administrator you will:
- Collaborate and consult with colleagues to understand business and functional drivers across all Workday HR modules (e.g. HCM, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Time & Attendance, Talent, Recruiting).
- Provide hands-on configuration of Workday calculated fields, business processes, domain and business process security policies, and role assignments.
- Provide sound solutions and recommend efficient security and organization solutions to support end-to -end business processes.
- Assist with Workday tenant management.
- Provide the highest level of customer support via internal ticketing system and all other standard forms of communication and interaction.
- Support system functionality testing and issue resolution and develop proof of concepts based on business requirements.
- Develop relationships with other Workday domain experts and critical users and partner with internal teams and vendors to ensure alignment of processes to systems and tools as an active member for the Workday community.
- Assist as needed in granting security access to Workday, following security protocols.
- Assist as an escalation point for unresolved security or business process issues, as directed.
- Assist with compliance reporting and system monitoring.
- Help manage Workday releases, both weekly and semi-annually, identifying impact and enhancement opportunities associated with a new release, and communicating with functional owners and application leads.
- Help support regression testing and introduction of required changes as new Workday releases are introduced.
- Continually monitor Workday community for updates and changes of value to the Firm.
- Knowledge of basic and advanced security configuration, delivered and custom organizations
- Knowledge of Workday business process configurations
- Ability to build and modify custom Workday reports and calculated fields
- Knowledge of creating, loading, and troubleshooting EIBs (Enterprise Interface Builders)
- Ability to lead end-to-end Workday projects and implement solutions for operational improvements and automation
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrates close attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, and planning skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently as well as effectively within a team
- Ability to use discretion and exercise independent and sound judgment
- Maintains knowledge of current technologies, relevant industry direction(s), and best practices
- Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 3 years’ proven Workday experience designing, implementing, and supporting business process and security solutions to meet complex business requirements
Culture & Life at Skadden
What makes Skadden special is our people and the culture, community, and spirit of collaboration we have created. We believe in teamwork and inspiring each other to be our best in an atmosphere that promotes professionalism and excellence in all that we do. We know that inclusion, equity, and drawing on the strength of a wide spectrum of diverse talent only make us better and is vital to the Firm's success. Our goal is for everyone at the Firm to enjoy a challenging career with opportunities for development and growth and to support the well-being of our attorneys and professional staff.
The overall well-being of our team is important to us. We offer generous benefits to help you achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- Competitive salaries and year-end discretionary bonuses.
- Comprehensive healthcare (medical, dental, vision), savings plan/401(k), and voluntary benefits.
- Generous PTO.
- Paid leave options, including parental.
- In-classroom, remote, and on-demand learning & professional development opportunities.
- Robust well-being classes and programs.
- Opportunities to give back and make an impact in local communities.
For further details, please visit: https://www.skadden.com/careers/staff/employee-benefits
Skadden is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor including, but not necessarily limited to, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, alienage or citizenship status, marital or familial status, domestic partnership status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, change of sex or transgender status, genetic information, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual and reproductive health decisions, disability (where the applicant or employee is qualified to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), any protected military or veteran status, or status as a victim of domestic or dating violence, sexual assault or offense, or stalking.
If you are having technical issues applying for a position, please contact your local internet service provider. Applicants who are interested in applying for a position and require special assistance or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability or a religious belief or practice should contact Jennifer Lee at (212) 735-2073 or email@example.com.