- Assembles, installs, configures, tests, images, troubleshoots and repairs hardware and peripherals, including computers, printers, scanners and fax machines.
- Provides application support for both local installations and Citrix based applications.
- Provides support, troubleshooting and repair for windows and Mac laptops and desktops.
- Provides mobile device support, set up configuration, support and end user training.
- Assists with the firm's audio visual set up requirements.
- Maintains and documents data closets and troubleshoots networking issues in conjunction with the Network Operations Center.
- Helps to maintain firm policies and procedures in relation to computer technology.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of Firm operation, policies and procedures.
- Ability to administer Firm policies and procedures with regard to ordering and configuring hardware.
- Thorough working knowledge of computer, printer and scanner hardware.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to handle confidential/sensitive matters.
- Ability to deal courteously and effectively with others.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to exert moderate to high physical effort.
- Flexibility to adjust hours to meet operating needs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years related experience.
Skadden is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It adheres to an employment policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor including, but not necessarily limited to, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, alienage or citizenship status, marital or familial status, domestic partnership status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, change of sex or transgender status, genetic information, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, physical or mental disability (where the applicant or employee is qualified to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), any protected military or veteran status, or status as a victim of domestic or dating violence, sexual assault or offense, or stalking.
If you are having technical issues applying for a position, please contact your local internet service provider. Applicants who are interested in applying for a position and require special assistance or an accommodation during the process due to a disability should contact Jennifer Lee at (212) 735-2073.
Skadden will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.