Skadden is in search of a Client Account Collections Coordinator to provide client accounting analysis and billing support to partners and coordinate client accounting activity for assigned partners and practice areas to meet service guidelines.
- Focus on aged A/R & Unbilled for Firm wide clients.
- Reconciliation and reporting of target clients on global level in addition to ad hoc requests.
- Alert CA contacts of billing issues, such as rejections, adjustments or write offs that have not been addressed and continued follow-up until resolution.
- Assist with research and resolving E-Billing issues, rejections and short payments.
- Foster relationships with client contacts in Support & Invoice processing departments.
- Track the processing and payment of invoicing once billing takes place.
- Documents meetings/discussions with partners and clients for actions and/or later follow-up.
- Participates in system testing.
- Provides monthly status reports on the Firm's financial clients.
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to facilitate effective work relationships with others.
- Complies with and understands Firm operation, policies and procedures.
- Handle projects as requested.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and workload in order to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience of productive use in Microsoft Office, primarily Excel
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently as well as effectively within a team
- Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs
- Bachelor's Degree
- Two (2) plus years of billing and/or collections experience; account receivable and/or law firm experience a plus
Skadden is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It adheres to an employment policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor including, but not necessarily limited to, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, alienage or citizenship status, marital or familial status, domestic partnership status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, change of sex or transgender status, genetic information, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, physical or mental disability (where the applicant or employee is qualified to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), any protected military or veteran status, or status as a victim of domestic or dating violence, sexual assault or offense, or stalking.
If you are having technical issues applying for a position, please contact your local internet service provider. Applicants who are interested in applying for a position and require special assistance or an accommodation during the process due to a disability should contact Jennifer Lee at (212) 735-2073.