Skadden, Arps is in search of a Firm Experience Coordinator, for our New York office, who will be responsible for tracking Firm involvement in deals and cases and maintains Firm experience database.
- Creates targeted experience lists for pitches and marketing collateral.
- Tracks Firm involvement in matters through use of internal and external (press) resources and enters information into Firm experience database.
- Supports matter tracking efforts across all practices, including mining important details for experience database and following up with attorneys to obtain relevant details.
- Provides training/support on Foundation experience database to other firm users.
- Compiles targeted Firm experience lists and conducts research for new business proposals and RFPs, as well as other marketing collateral and survey submissions.
- Interest in learning about Firm clients and related lines of business in order to provide practical guidance on experience for pitches and other marketing collateral.
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to facilitate effective work relationships with others.
- Manages Firm resources responsibly.
- Complies with and understands Firm operation, policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent database skills (mining, entry, maintenance)
- Knowledge of relevant Firm computer software programs (e.g., Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), with the ability to learn new software and operating systems
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrates close attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently as well as effectively within a team
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Meets deadlines
- Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of two years related experience in a professional services environment
Skadden is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It adheres to an employment policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor including, but not necessarily limited to, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, alienage or citizenship status, marital or familial status, domestic partnership status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, change of sex or transgender status, genetic information, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, physical or mental disability (where the applicant or employee is qualified to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), any protected military or veteran status, or status as a victim of domestic or dating violence, sexual assault or offense, or stalking.
If you are having technical issues applying for a position, please contact your local internet service provider. Applicants who are interested in applying for a position and require special assistance or an accommodation during the process due to a disability should contact Jennifer Lee at (212) 735-2073.