The HRIS Analyst will provide global technical, application and system development support to the Human Resources department. This position will plan, design and execute routine and ad-hoc reporting, auditing, and special projects. Additionally, the HRIS Analyst:
- Participates in the planning and implementation of migration to a new HRIS System. Serves as dedicated support for Workday implementation, including creating documentation, answering complex questions and training users.
- Designs, develops and maintains reports and dashboards using Workday Report Writer.
- Participates in performance management system setups including annual reviews, mid-year reviews, and self evaluations. Ensures appropriate security and access is applied.
- Responsible for the Applicant Tracking technical processing.
- Analyzes existing HR data management processes by working with complex datasets to investigate key trends, performance, and issues related to HR data & information. Develops and proposes creative solutions when issues arise, and works with management to identify issues and implement solutions.
- Builds and revises Crystal Reports to meet business needs and resolve reporting challenges.
- Ability to drive KPIs, metrics, tracking methodologies and data visualizations dashboards using Power BI.
- Participates in all HRIS applications upgrades and testing.
- Manages and/or participates in the implementation and coordination of HRIS projects, including identifying resources, overseeing progress of ongoing projects and communicating closely with management regarding project status.
- Communicates technology procedures to end users in other offices and serves as ongoing resource for them.
- Audits and maintains current and historical data.
- Communicates and administers Firm policies and procedures.
- Performs data entry as needed.
- Manages Firm resources responsibly.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of an integrated HRIS system, PC databases and spreadsheets (Workday, Crystal Reports, MS Office Suite, Power BI)
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, and planning skills
- Knowledge of database structure
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Ability to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to handle confidential/sensitive matters
- Ability to use discretion and exercise independent and sound judgement
- Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet business needs
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years related HRIS experience
- Minimum of 2 years of HRIS system Workday experience
Skadden is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor including, but not necessarily limited to, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, alienage or citizenship status, marital or familial status, domestic partnership status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, change of sex or transgender status, genetic information, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual and reproductive health decisions, disability (where the applicant or employee is qualified to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), any protected military or veteran status, or status as a victim of domestic or dating violence, sexual assault or offense, or stalking.
If you are having technical issues applying for a position, please contact your local internet service provider. Applicants who are interested in applying for a position and require special assistance or an accommodation during the process due to a disability should contact Jennifer Lee at (212) 735-2073.