Provides global human capital data analytics support to the Attorney Development HRIS Department. Plans, designs, and delivers ad hoc analyses and analytical projects that answer key HR-related questions.
- Performs data extraction, report generation, data visualization in dashboards.
- Generates and analyze data and metrics across the Firm to support data driven decisions with a high emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Communicates data findings and action items, both verbally and in writing accurately and concisely.
- Assists with ad-hoc technology and database projects & assignments.
- Acts as subject matter expert for reporting, training and troubleshooting of Firm's human capital systems.
- Supports the Firm's performance evaluation & attorney recruiting process.
- Maintains documentation of Firm's human capital systems procedures.
- Responsible for employee records management in human capital management systems.
- Analyzes existing Attorney Development data management processes and propose improvements where needed.
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to facilitate effective work relationships with others.
- Manages Firm resources responsibly.
- Complies with and understands Firm operation, policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of relevant Firm computer software programs (e.g., Outlook, PowerPoint), with the ability to learn new software and operating systems
- Knowledge of Lawson's report-writer, Lawson Add-Ins, Lawson Crystal, Crystal Reports 11, MS Access
- Working knowledge of advanced Excel functions (pivot tables, v-lookups, formulas)
- Working knowledge of an integrated Human Capital Management system, PC Databases and Spreadsheet programs
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates close attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to meet project milestones and deadlines
- Ability to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently as well as effectively within a team
- Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating deadlines and business needs
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of three years in a professional role that requires data analysis
- Familiarity with human capital management systems
Skadden is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It adheres to an employment policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor including, but not necessarily limited to, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, alienage or citizenship status, marital or familial status, domestic partnership status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, change of sex or transgender status, genetic information, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, physical or mental disability (where the applicant or employee is qualified to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), any protected military or veteran status, or status as a victim of domestic or dating violence, sexual assault or offense, or stalking.
If you are having technical issues applying for a position, please contact your local internet service provider. Applicants who are interested in applying for a position and require special assistance or an accommodation during the process due to a disability should contact Jennifer Lee at (212) 735-2073.