Skadden is looking for a Marketing Technology Projects Assistant who will be responsible for supporting the development and management of the Firm's web-based marketing and business development initiatives, including CRM system, website, email marketing and e-newsletters, and social media tools.
- Assists with the maintenance of the Firm’s CRM system (InterAction).
- Assists with the distribution of Firm mailings, including client alerts, electronic invitations and e-Newsletters.
- Participates in updating and monitoring the content on Skadden.com and the marketing content on the Firm's intranet (theSlate).
- Acts as a backup for the production of Firm mailings; including layout, proofreading and format.
- Assists with the ongoing development of the Firm's social media presence.
- Assists with updating of mobile apps.
- Provides daily updates of client personnel movement.
- Generates analytics based on email metrics and website traffic for partner authors of thought leadership pieces.
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to facilitate effective work relationships with others.
- Manages Firm resources responsibly.
- Complies with and understands Firm operation, policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Experience with CRM systems, specifically InterAction
- Background knowledge of Tikit Reaction Server, eMerge and/or Vuture
- Working knowledge of HTML and desktop publishing software (InDesign)
- Ability to work autonomously with partners and senior staff
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Knowledge of relevant Firm computer software programs (e.g., Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), with the ability to learn new software and operating systems
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrates close attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, and planning skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently as well as effectively within a team
- Ability to use discretion and exercise independent and sound judgment
- Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of one year related experience in a professional services environment
Skadden is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor including, but not necessarily limited to, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, alienage or citizenship status, marital or familial status, domestic partnership status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, change of sex or transgender status, genetic information, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual and reproductive health decisions, disability (where the applicant or employee is qualified to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), any protected military or veteran status, or status as a victim of domestic or dating violence, sexual assault or offense, or stalking.
If you are having technical issues applying for a position, please contact your local internet service provider. Applicants who are interested in applying for a position and require special assistance or an accommodation during the process due to a disability should contact Jennifer Lee at (212) 735-2073.