Skadden is looking for a Senior HRIS Data Analyst to provide technical support to the Professional Staff Human Resources function firm-wide, focusing on global human capital data analytics. This position will plan, design, and deliver ad hoc analyses and analytical projects that answer key HR-related questions using Workday reporting resources. Additionally, this position:
- Provides Workday technical support to the Human Resources function firm wide.
- Analyzes large data sets to identify issues or trends. Communicates data findings and action items to management.
- Performs data extraction, report generation, and data visualization; will utilize Workday dashboards once implemented.
- Works closely with the HRIS and IT teams on future implementations, ongoing design, support and maintenance of Workday.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on Workday capabilities.
- Reviews, tests, and implements bi-annual Workday releases and other system releases.
- Assist with daily troubleshooting of Workday issues and making updates to configuration to continually improve system.
- Works closely with NY IT departments in coordinating and testing of enhancements to HRIS systems.
- Collaborates with the HRIS team to ensure accuracy in HR data systems including compensation, titles, compliance, and other related matters.
- Works closely with and supports the Sr. HRIS Analyst and the HRIS Project Supervisor on recruitment, performance management and absence management processes.
- Handles ad hoc compensation reporting as requested.
- Assists with completing market equity analysis, as needed.
- Analyzes existing HR data management processes and develops methods to improve and streamline processes.
- Configures, tests and implements business processes in Workday, as needed.
- Collaborates and assists on short- and long-term HRIS projects.
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to facilitate effective work relationships with others.
- Performs data entry as needed.
- Working knowledge of an integrated HRIS system, PC databases and spreadsheets (Workday, Crystal Reports, MS Office Suite) with the ability to learn new software and operating systems
- Working knowledge of advanced Excel functions
- Knowledge of database structure
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrates close attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, and planning skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently as well as effectively within a team
- Ability to use discretion and exercise independent and sound judgment
- Flexibility to travel
- Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of four years HRIS experience, inclusive of Workday experience
Skadden is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor including, but not necessarily limited to, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, alienage or citizenship status, marital or familial status, domestic partnership status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, change of sex or transgender status, genetic information, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual and reproductive health decisions, disability (where the applicant or employee is qualified to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), any protected military or veteran status, or status as a victim of domestic or dating violence, sexual assault or offense, or stalking.
If you are having technical issues applying for a position, please contact your local internet service provider. Applicants who are interested in applying for a position and require special assistance or an accommodation during the process due to a disability should contact Jennifer Lee at (212) 735-2073.