The Senior PR. Specialist will lead and coordinate various directories, awards and surveys submissions across litigation and other practices globally. They will strategize with practice leaders and partners on positioning; identify potential new opportunities for recognition; and write and edit submissions with the goal of enhancing the Firm brand.
- Strategizes on, coordinates and develops all directory, award and survey submissions globally
- Coordinates with firm management, practice leaders and partners to determine participation and develop content for award submissions
- Interfaces with editors and researchers in connection with directory and award opportunities
- Collaborates with marketing administrators and managers globally to meet submission deadlines
- Works with various Firm departments to gather information needed for survey and submission responses
- Researches new opportunities and analyzes survey/award participation and marketing efforts by peers firms
- Works with PR project coordinator to ensure relevant best practices, feedback and other guidance are well documented for future use
- Compiles peer analysis and historical awards lists as needed
- Also supports other public relations initiatives to build the Firm brand
- Performs other related duties and tasks as assigned
- Able to multi-task, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Communicates effectively with external and internal audiences
- Excellent writing and editorial skills
- Thinks both creatively and pragmatically; comfortable with a sophisticated corporate audience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organizes/prioritizes work optimally
- Pays careful attention to detail without losing the "big picture"
- Able to handle sensitive matters and use excellent judgment
- Works well independently and as a member of a team
- Deals courteously and effectively with others
- Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prior law firm experience required. Experience managing directory, award, and survey submissions is preferred
Skadden is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It adheres to an employment policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor including, but not necessarily limited to, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, alienage or citizenship status, marital or familial status, domestic partnership status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, change of sex or transgender status, genetic information, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, physical or mental disability (where the applicant or employee is qualified to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), any protected military or veteran status, or status as a victim of domestic or dating violence, sexual assault or offense, or stalking.
If you are having technical issues applying for a position, please contact your local internet service provider. Applicants who are interested in applying for a position and require special assistance or an accommodation during the process due to a disability should contact Jennifer Lee at (212) 735-2073.