We are seeking a Junior Technology Support Analyst to join our Hong Kong Office. This position will provide technology support to the local office and centralized helpdesk for areas including software, hardware, infrastructure, network services, mobile and remote services, audio visual, telephony and security systems. Provides a high level of customer service.
- Provides a consistent and high level of customer service.
- Assembles, installs, configures, tests, images, troubleshoots and repairs hardware and peripherals, including but not limited to computers, printers, scanners, fax machines and mobile devices.
- Responds to local and central telephone helpline, support tickets and e-mails (provides information, assesses problems and offers assistance).
- Logs all calls into the Firm's call logging systems and resolves or escalates as appropriate.
- Provides application support for both local installations and Citrix based applications.
- Provides support, troubleshooting and repair for laptops and desktops.
- Provides mobile device support, set up configuration, support and end user training.
- Assists with the Firm's audio visual set up requirements.
- Assists with hardware set ups in offices and conference rooms.
- Helps to maintain Firm's policies and procedures in relation to computer technology.
- Ensures the security of the Firm's systems by understanding the risks and ensuring best practices are followed.
- Maintains a regular and reliable onsite presence.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with clients, attorneys and staff.
- Performs frequent physical exertion including: walking, pushing, pulling, repetitive use of both hands, lifting or carrying up to 10 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to facilitate effective work relationships with others.
- Manages Firm resources responsibly.
- Complies with and understands Firm operation, policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to administer Firm policies and procedures with regard to ordering and configuring hardware
- Thorough working knowledge of computer, printer and scanner hardware
- Ability to exert moderate to high physical effort
- Knowledge of relevant Firm computer software programs (e.g., Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), with the ability to learn new software and operating systems
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrates close attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently as well as effectively within a team
- Flexibility to travel
- Flexibility to adjust hours to meet operating needs
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year related experience