Skadden is seeking a Junior Technology Support Analyst to join our Technology Support team in the Washington, D.C. office. As a member of Skadden's professional staff, the Junior Technology Support Analyst will play an integral role in helping the firm provide high-quality service to clients. The team of knowledgeable and talented staff at Skadden are dedicated to supporting our lawyers in delivering excellence in legal and client services.
- Provides technology support to the local office for areas including software, hardware, infrastructure, network services, mobile and remote services, audio visual, telephony and security systems.
- Provides a high level of customer service.
- Assembles, installs, configures, tests, images, troubleshoots and repairs hardware and peripherals, including but not limited to computers, printers, scanners and mobile devices.
- Responds to local telephone helpline, support tickets and e-mails (provides information, assesses problems and offers assistance).
- Provides application support for both local installations and Citrix based applications.
- Provides support, troubleshooting and repair for laptops and desktops.
- Provides mobile device support, set up configuration, support and end user training.
- Assists with the Firm's audio visual set up requirements.
- Performs frequent physical exertion including: walking, pushing, pulling, repetitive use of both hands, lifting or carrying up to 10 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to administer Firm policies and procedures with regard to ordering and configuring hardware.
- Thorough working knowledge of computer, printer and scanner hardware.
- Knowledge of relevant Firm computer software programs (e.g., Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) with the ability to learn new software and operating systems.
- Flexibility to adjust hours and meet the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years related experience.
Skadden is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It adheres to an employment policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor including, but not necessarily limited to, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, alienage or citizenship status, marital or familial status, domestic partnership status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, change of sex or transgender status, genetic information, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, physical or mental disability (where the applicant or employee is qualified to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), any protected military or veteran status, or status as a victim of domestic or dating violence, sexual assault or offense, or stalking.
If you are having technical issues applying for a position, please contact your local internet service provider. Applicants who are interested in applying for a position and require special assistance or an accommodation during the process due to a disability should contact Jennifer Lee at (212) 735-2073.