The Business Systems Intern will have the opportunity to learn one or more of the following:
- Agile software development lifecycle and software architecture design, including techniques such as MVC, Web Services, and modularization.
- Methodologies and approaches to data integration on an enterprise level as well as having the opportunity to work with application owners to resolve data issues.
- Cutting edge technologies including Microsoft BizTalk Server, SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services, and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Supporting business applications, including Infor S3 Human Resources, Aderant Expert Finance, and Oracle/Hyperion Business Intelligence.
- Hands on experience assisting in trouble shooting, resolving issues and preparing systems documentation.
Have an interest in and/or exposure to one or more of the following:
- Microsoft technologies such as Visual Studio, C#, .Net, and SQLServer
- Relational databases, data structures, data models and stored procedures
- Application documentation and quality assurance testing
- User Interface design
Must have completed at least 75% of required credits towards completion of a Bachelor of Science program with a concentration in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
Skadden is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It adheres to an employment policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor including, but not necessarily limited to, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, alienage or citizenship status, marital or familial status, domestic partnership status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, change of sex or transgender status, genetic information, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, physical or mental disability (where the applicant or employee is qualified to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), any protected military or veteran status, or status as a victim of domestic or dating violence, sexual assault or offense, or stalking.
If you are having technical issues applying for a position, please contact your local internet service provider. Applicants who are interested in applying for a position and require special assistance or an accommodation during the process due to a disability should contact Jennifer Lee at (212) 735-2073.