The Knowledge Systems Intern will work in a team environment and gain knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Develops and maintains new web-based applications and databases for the Intranet.
- Designs databases to support web applications.
- Assists with development and application of search solutions.
- Troubleshoots issues with new and existing applications and databases, and works with appropriate resources to resolve them.
- Knowledge of database design and development, utilizing SQL and MS Access
- Familiarity with standard web development concepts, practices and procedures, including source code management
- Must have completed at least 75% of required credits towards completion of a Bachelor of Science program with a concentration in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
Skadden is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It adheres to an employment policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor including, but not necessarily limited to, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, alienage or citizenship status, marital or familial status, domestic partnership status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, change of sex or transgender status, genetic information, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, physical or mental disability (where the applicant or employee is qualified to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), any protected military or veteran status, or status as a victim of domestic or dating violence, sexual assault or offense, or stalking.
If you are having technical issues applying for a position, please contact your local internet service provider. Applicants who are interested in applying for a position and require special assistance or an accommodation during the process due to a disability should contact Jennifer Lee at (212) 735-2073.