Skadden is looking for a Network Account Administrator who will be responsible for maintaining network identities including creating, updating, and deleting personal information in the Firm's various provisioning systems. Also responsible for troubleshooting account issues.
- Sets up network accounts for all new and returning hires prior to their first day of employment.
- Configures network, application, and distribution list access for accounts.
- Deactivates network accounts for terminated staff.
- Handles requests for changes of status, locations, and names.
- Responds to requests for information about network accounts and access.
- Works with Network Provisioning Coordinator to improve procedures and workflow.
- Provides assistance and support to network systems staff.
- Assists with developing process and workflow improvements.
- Maintains records of special account access requests.
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to facilitate effective work relationships with others.
- Manages Firm resources responsibly.
- Complies with and understands Firm operation, policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Thorough knowledge of Lawson account and group management
- Thorough knowledge of Active Directory accounts, groups, and Exchange attributes
- Knowledge of database queries and reporting
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with MS Office apps (particularly Excel, Access and Visio)
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrates close attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, and planning skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities independently
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently as well as effectively within a team
- Ability to use discretion and exercise independent and sound judgment
- Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs
- Associates Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of two years related experience in enterprise account administration
Skadden is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It adheres to an employment policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor including, but not necessarily limited to, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, alienage or citizenship status, marital or familial status, domestic partnership status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, change of sex or transgender status, genetic information, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, physical or mental disability (where the applicant or employee is qualified to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), any protected military or veteran status, or status as a victim of domestic or dating violence, sexual assault or offense, or stalking.
If you are having technical issues applying for a position, please contact your local internet service provider. Applicants who are interested in applying for a position and require special assistance or an accommodation during the process due to a disability should contact Jennifer Lee at (212) 735-2073.