The Security and Incident Management Intern will gain knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Budgeting and Asset Management. Learn about the budget review process, software licensing, vendor relationship management and network account provisioning and management.
- Project Management. Utilizing MS project management, get hands on experience developing new project plans and working on existing project plans.
- Security and Incident Management. Overview of toll sets and procedures, interpreting and correlating logs and notifications, hands on daily security analysis and problem resolution and internal auditing.
- Microsoft Office 2010/2013 Suite
- Experience with MS Project a plus
Must have completed at least 75% of required credits towards completion of a Bachelor of Science program with a concentration in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
Skadden is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It adheres to an employment policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor including, but not necessarily limited to, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, alienage or citizenship status, marital or familial status, domestic partnership status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, change of sex or transgender status, genetic information, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, physical or mental disability (where the applicant or employee is qualified to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), any protected military or veteran status, or status as a victim of domestic or dating violence, sexual assault or offense, or stalking.
If you are having technical issues applying for a position, please contact your local internet service provider. Applicants who are interested in applying for a position and require special assistance or an accommodation during the process due to a disability should contact Jennifer Lee at (212) 735-2073.