- Responsible for setting standards and implementing technologies for the Firm, analyze and recommend new technologies, and deploy approved projects.
- Participates in large projects of moderate complexity involving installation or conversion.
- Provides expert judgment and analysis for the design, development and implementation of technical products and systems.
- Resolves complex technical issues and conducts advanced research.
- Recommends alternatives to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
- Develops technical documentation and participates in the establishment of security policies, procedures, and standards to ensure conformity with information systems and business objectives and strategy.
- Provides technical third level support 24x7.
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to facilitate effective work relationships with others.
- Manages Firm resources responsibly.
- Complies with and understands Firm operation, policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Thorough working knowledge of Citrix products
- In-Depth understanding of Microsoft operating systems, Microsoft Active Directory, Virtualization technologies (preferably VMWARE), Microsoft Group Policies, Anti-Virus solutions (preferably MS FEP), Mobility management systems
- Supporting multi-site enterprise environment
- Experience with remote software distribution (preferably SCCM)
- Networking protocols and concepts including routing, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, PXE
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent decision-making and organizational skills with emphasis on detail and follow-up skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong teamwork
- Experience working in a multi-national Data Center environment a big plus
- Ability to work weekends, night and after hours
- Scripting – batch, powershell and VB
- Flexibility to adjust hours to meet operating needs
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of five years network experience supporting Microsoft operating systems in a large network environment, five years hands on experience working with Citrix products especially Xendesktop and some Netscaler experience
Skadden is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It adheres to an employment policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor including, but not necessarily limited to, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, alienage or citizenship status, marital or familial status, domestic partnership status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, change of sex or transgender status, genetic information, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, physical or mental disability (where the applicant or employee is qualified to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), any protected military or veteran status, or status as a victim of domestic or dating violence, sexual assault or offense, or stalking.
If you are having technical issues applying for a position, please contact your local internet service provider. Applicants who are interested in applying for a position and require special assistance or an accommodation during the process due to a disability should contact Jennifer Lee at (212) 735-2073.