John Boyle represents clients in complex litigation involving a wide range of commercial matters before trial and appellate courts, as well as in arbitrations and mediations. His multijurisdictional experience includes appearances in federal and state courts across the United States on behalf of corporations and individuals.
- J.D., St. John’s University School of Law, 1995 (summa cum laude; St. John’s Law Review)
- B.A., Regents College, 1993
- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the District of Utah, and Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Law Clerk, Hon. Bruce S. Jenkins, U.S. District Judge, District of Utah (1996-1999)
Counsel, Complex Litigation and Trialsjohn.email@example.com