John Boyle represents clients in complex litigation involving a wide range of commercial matters before trial and appellate courts, as well as in arbitrations and mediations.
- J.D., St. John’s University School of Law, 1995 (summa cum laude; St. John’s Law Review)>
- B.A., Regents College, 1993
- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the District of Utah, and Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Law Clerk, Hon. Bruce S. Jenkins, U.S. District Judge, District of Utah (1996-1999)
Counsel, Complex Litigation and Trialsjohn.firstname.lastname@example.org