Maximilian Broermann’s practice focuses on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions.
Since joining Skadden in April 2014, his experience has included advising, among others:
- Colfax Corporation in the US$860 million sale of its fluid handling business to CIRCOR International, Inc;
- Cardinal Health, Inc. in its US$6.1 billion acquisition of the patient care, deep vein thrombosis and nutritional insufficiency businesses of Medtronic plc.;
- Key Safety Systems, Inc. in its US$1.6 billion acquisition of substantially all of the assets and operations of Takata Corporation;
- Excelitas Technologies Corp., a portfolio company of Veritas Capital, in its acquisition by AEA Investors LP;
- Ball Corporation and Rexam PLC in the US$3.4 billion sale of select metal beverage can assets, support locations and functions in Europe, Brazil and the United States to Ardagh Group S.A.;
- IDEX Corporation in its US$240 million acquisition of SFC Koenig AG; and
- a Portuguese glass manufacturing company in the multimillion-euro acquisition of a German glass manufacturer.