Camilla Dutton advises private equity institutions and other forms of financial sponsor and management teams on a wide range of corporate matters, including domestic, cross-border and global mergers and acquisitions; group restructurings; and general corporate governance matters.
Since joining Skadden she has advised:
- JAB Holdings in its joint venture with BNP Paribas Cardif to deliver a range of pet insurance services throughout the U.K., EMEA and Latin America;
- Castik Capital and ABRY Partners, LLC in their joint acquisition of Reward Gateway and Xexec;
- Sovos Compliance, LLC, a portfolio company of Hg, in its acquisition of Acepta.com;
- CPI International, Inc., a portfolio company of Odyssey Investment Partners, LLC, in its
acquisition of TMD Technologies Ltd;
- RMG Acquisition Corporation II in its $8 billion business combination with ReNew Power, India’s leading renewable power company. This is the first-ever de-SPAC transaction involving an Indian company; and
- Hg in connection with its acquisition of Gen II Fund Services LLC as part of a consortium along with General Atlantic and IHS Markit.
Prior to joining Skadden, Ms. Dutton has advised:
- a consortium led by Blackstone and CVC Capital Partners on its £2.96 billion offer for Paysafe Group plc, a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions;
- BDT Capital Partners on its acquisition of Fox International from Mayfair;
- Bain Capital on its acquisitions of Italmatch Chemicals and BWA Water Additives;
- Blackstone on its acquisition of the Acetow business from Solvay;
- KKR on its acquisitions of Trainline and Travelopia;
- Platinum Equity in connection with its acquisition of Pattonair;
- KSL Capital Partners on its:
- disposal of the Malmaison and Hotel du Vin hotel group; and
- acquisition of the VUR Village Hotels & Leisure Group; and
- confidential startup companies on seed and early series fundraising and the issuance of convertible notes.