Nicole Edwards advises private equity institutions on a wide range of corporate matters, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, restructurings and general corporate governance matters.
Her representations include advising:
- in connection with its acquisition of Benevity, Inc. alongside General Atlantic, JMI Equity and the Benevity management team;
- in the acquisition by Hg’s Saturn 2 fund of a stake in Visma, valuing the business at an enterprise value of $12.2 billion, which is the world’s largest-ever software buyout; and
- in connection with a number of portfolio company mandates;
- funds managed by Castik Capital S.à r.l. in the acquisition of Customs Support Group B.V. (CSG) from Mentha Capital B.V. and Oscar Driessen, founder of CSG; and
- AddSecure, a portfolio company of Castik Capital S.à r.l., in its acquisition of Connexas Group Limited from Horizon Capital LLP.