Rebecca Guzman focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, complex internal corporate restructuring transactions, and Delaware corporate and alternative entity law. Her recent representations include advising:
- Alexander & Baldwin on its conversion to a REIT, including an internal realignment involving the serialization of its operating company and other subsidiaries;
- Patheon N.V. in its $7.2 billion sale to Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.;
- JLL Partners and Water Street Healthcare Partners in the acquisition by their portfolio company MedPlast of Vention Medical;
- Hg in its acquisition of a majority interest in the Rhapsody business of Orion Health Group Limited;
- DowDuPont in the separation of its specialty products businesses; and
- various public and private clients in connection with complex internal corporate restructuring transactions.
Before law school, Ms. Guzman was a Fulbright Scholar in Jakarta, Indonesia.