Phillip Heske focuses his practice on advising domestic and international management and supervisory boards in connection with corporate governance, internal investigations and compliance matters. He also has experience representing clients on general corporate and M&A matters.
Mr. Heske’s recent experience includes advising, among others:
- Adevinta ASA in its US$9.2 billion acquisition of eBay Classifieds Group from eBay Inc.;
- the management board of an international automobile manufacturer regarding the consequence management in connection with diesel emissions;
- the supervisory board of Stada Arzneimittel AG on its US$5.6 billion purchase by Bain Capital Private Equity, LP and Cinven Partners LLP;
- a multinational company in the shipping sector in an internal investigation concerning alleged corruption and accounting irregularities; and
- Hamburg Commercial Bank (f/k/a HSH Nordbank) in connection with its privatization and related matters, including the sale of a loan portfolio.