Dushan Kanazir represents public and private companies in complex domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, as well as a broad variety of other commercial and contractual matters. He has represented clients in a wide array of industries, including technology and private equity.
Mr. Kanazir’s experience includes the representation of:
- Livongo in its $18.5 billion acquisition by Teladoc Health;
- Calera Capital in its acquisition of a majority stake in ImageFIRST Healthcare Laundry Specialists, Inc. and its sale of a majority stake in United Site Services, Inc.;
- Cavium, Inc. in its $6 billion acquisition by Marvell Technology Group Ltd.;
- the special committee of the board of directors of Ellation, Inc. in the acquisition by Otter Media Holdings, LLC of the remaining stake in Ellation it did not already own;
- Extreme Networks in its acquisition of Brocade’s data center switching, routing and analytics business;
- F5 Networks, Inc. in its $1 billion acquisition of Shape Security, Inc.;
- Hexaware Technologies Limited (India), a developer of computer software and a provider of information technology services, in its $182 million acquisition of Mobiquity Inc.;
- Martin Outdoor Media in its combination with Signal Outdoor Advertising;
- Permira Funds in its $1.75 billion acquisition of Duff & Phelps;
- PMC-Sierra, Inc. in its $2.5 billion acquisition by Microsemi Corporation;
- Silver Lake Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in ServiceMax, Inc. from GE Digital LLC;
- TiVo Inc. in its $1.1 billion sale to Rovi Corporation;
- Xperi Corporation in its $3 billion merger of equals with TiVo Corporation and Tessera Technologies, Inc. (now Xperi) in its $850 million acquisition of DTS, Inc.; and
- Yahoo! Inc. in the $4.5 billion sale of its operating business to Verizon Communications Inc.
Prior to joining Skadden, Mr. Kanazir worked in the Office of the Prosecutor of the United Nations International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia in the Netherlands.