Christian Kusenbach focuses his practice on advising corporate clients and private equity firms on national and international M&A transactions. His experience also includes general corporate, capital markets and restructuring matters.
Mr. Kusenbach’s significant representations include, among others, advising:
- Coty Inc. in its strategic partnership with KKR & Co. Inc. including the carveout sale of 60% of its professional beauty and retail hair businesses to KKR with an enterprise value of US$4.3 billion;
- The SCP Group in its:
- €1.2 billion acquisition of the Real Group from METRO AG; and
- sale of the digital business of Real, including the online marketplace operated under real.de, to Schwarz Gruppe;
- Stemline Therapeutics in its sale to Menarini Group for up to $677 million;
- Hamburg Commercial Bank (f/k/a HSH Nordbank) in connection with its privatization and related matters, including the sale of a loan portfolio; and
- KAP AG in the acquisition of all shares in Oberflächentechnik Döbeln GmbH and Metallveredelung Döbeln GmbH.