Yukie Nakagawa advises on general corporate matters, as well as regulatory affairs surrounding financial institutions.
Ms. Nakagawa’s experience includes the representation of:
- BlackRock Group in its acquisition of MGPA, an independent private equity real estate investment advisor;
- Baring Private Equity Asia’s fund in the sale of Net Japan to Orix Corporation;
- Visa Inc. on its acquisition of all remaining shares in GP Network Corporation from TSYS Japan LLC and other minority shareholders;
- Visteon Corporation’s acquisition of Johnson Controls for US$265 million; and
- an American media corporation in the sale of its Japanese subsidiary to a major Japanese media company.
Ms. Nakagawa is a native speaker of Japanese and is fluent in English. Prior to joining Skadden, she was an associate at a Japanese law firm.