Aliza Rana counsels clients on corporate matters and advises companies and investment banks in connection with a variety of capital markets transactions.
Ms. Rana’s representations include:
- SharkNinja in its spin-off and listing on the New York Stock Exchange
- Squarespace in its direct listing, private placement, follow-on offering and acquisition of Tock
- PayPal in its debt and tender offers
- ONE Gas in its follow-on offerings and redemptions
- Flagstar Bancorp in its follow-on offerings, debt offerings and merger with New York Community Bancorp
- Electra Battery Materials in its direct listing and at-the-market offering
- Coca-Cola Company in its debt offering
- Hopper in its Series G financing round
- the underwriters in monday.com’s IPO
- the underwriters in Gatos Silver’s IPO and follow-on offering
- the underwriters in Vertex’s IPO
- the underwriters in Rogers Communications’ debt offering
Prior to joining Skadden, Ms. Rana worked at a Canadian fintech company and was a 2015 Venture for Canada fellow.