Dylan Service focuses his practice on capital markets transactions, including initial public offerings, and equity follow-on and convertible note offerings. He regularly represents issuers and underwriters. He also handles mergers and acquisitions and corporate governance matters.
Some of Mr. Service’s transactions (prior to joining Skadden) included representing:
- the underwriters in a $225 million IPO by an online used car retailer, and in subsequent follow-on offerings;
- the underwriters in a $131 million IPO by an online customer communication platform, and in subsequent follow-on offerings;
- a software company in the secondary component of a $603 million initial public offering;
- the initial purchasers in connection with various offerings of convertible senior notes by a software company;
- a memory and storage company in a $58 million IPO; establishing a $150 million universal shelf for the company and registering shares for sale by the selling shareholders; and in connection with a $109 million equity follow-on offering by selling shareholders;
- the initial purchasers in a $250 million offering of convertible senior notes by a voiceover IP company; and
- various follow-on offerings for a number of biotechnology companies.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- a private equity firm in its investment in an online services company;
- noteholders in a rights offering for the restructuring of an energy company;
- an aircraft manufacturer in a strategic partnership; and
- a telecommunications company in its proposal to acquire a large multimedia entity.