Our Global Women’s Initiatives Committee recommends, implements and monitors efforts related to the overall professional development of women lawyers at the firm. The committee supports our continued efforts to attract and develop a pipeline of successful women lawyers at all levels.
Our Women’s Initiatives programming includes:
- Women’s Leadership Forum, a six-month series of workshops, individualized leadership coaching and opportunities to build a strong internal network of peers
- Women Midlevel Associates Conference, a program for our fourth- and fifth-year associates, offering opportunities for professional development through keynote conversations and panel discussions
- Skadden Series for Women lectures
- Internal women attorney’s podcasts
- Women’s Affinity Network, which provides women associates and counsel with leadership opportunities, a voice in the design of firm initiatives, and a forum for its members to network with and mentor other women attorneys; and promotes recruiting activities geared toward female students, and client outreach and business development programs