client service leaders
Champions of inclusion
Limits to Foreign Technology Purchase, US Sale to Huawei
Two new Trump two initiatives are aimed at addressing U.S. national security risks arising from the use of non-U.S. technology generally, with a particular focus on Huawei.
SCOTUS Rules on Antitrust Claims of iPhone App Consumers
In Apple Inc. v. Pepper, the U.S. Supreme Court held that consumers of iPhone apps have standing to sue Apple for alleged monopolization of the aftermarket for the apps in violation of the Sherman Act.
- Dassault Systèmes to Acquire Medidata Solutions
- The American Lawyer and Legal Week Transatlantic Legal Awards 2019
- DowDuPont Spins Off Corteva and Relaunches as the New DuPont
- The Infrastructure Investments Fund to Purchase El Paso Electric
- NXP to Acquire Marvell’s WiFi and Bluetooth Connectivity Assets
With more than 1 million hours of pro bono work over the last seven years alone, Skadden’s lawyers strongly believe in fulfilling the obligation to assist those individuals and groups unable to afford legal services.