Preparing for Dem. Oversight Investigations
Companies should be prepared with a game plan for responding to a subpoena or other inquiry in the event they are impacted by a congressional investigation.
Delaware’s First M&A Termination Under Material Adverse Effect
- DowDuPont Inc. Completes $12.7 Billion Inaugural Notes Offering
- BTI Client Service A-Team 2019
- Underwriters Secure Affirmance of Summary Judgment Victory
- SocGen Reaches Agreements With Federal and State Agencies Regarding Economic Sanctions Violations and Bank Secrecy Act Compliance
- District of New Jersey Throws Out $150 Million Damages Claim From Sports Leagues
With more than 1 million hours of pro bono work over the last seven years alone, Skadden’s lawyers strongly believe in fulfilling the obligation to assist those individuals and groups unable to afford legal services.