New Activist Tactic
Companies are amending bylaws to address the potential for a so-called "placeholder slate" of directors.
Key proposals in France targeted at economic growth include labor and tax law reforms.
- Underwriters of Barclays ADS Secure Class Action Victory
- Centene to Acquire Fidelis Care Assets
- BTI 'Fearsome Five' Litigation Team
- Rockwell Collins to Be Acquired by United Technologies
- Former Counterterrorism Official and Defense Industry Executive Michael Leiter Joins Skadden as a Partner in Its DC Office
With more than 1 million hours of pro bono work over the last seven years alone, Skadden’s lawyers strongly believe in fulfilling the obligation to assist those individuals and groups unable to afford legal services.