To secure a training contract position at Skadden, we strongly encourage you to pursue a vacation scheme. We look for a record of outstanding academic achievements, including a minimum of a 2:1 at degree level or equivalent and a keen interest in corporate law and/or litigation and international arbitration. We hold vacation placement selection days in January or February for both our Easter and summer vacation schemes.
Please visit our firm representatives at the following campus law fairs in 2019:
- Cambridge Law Fair – Thursday 24th October 2019
- Kings Law Fair – Wednesday 23rd October 2019
- UCL Law Fair – Tuesday 29th October 2019
- LSE Law Fair – Tuesday 22nd October 2019
- Oxford Law Fair – Saturday 9th November 2019
- Manchester Law Fair - Tuesday 8 October 2019
- Durham Law Fair – Wednesday 20th November 2019
For more information on the location and timing of the law fairs, please refer to your campus careers service.
The application window opens on 1 October 2019. The deadline for applications is 12 January 2020.