To secure a training contract position at Skadden, we strongly encourage you to pursue a vacation scheme. We look for a record of outstanding academic achievements, including a minimum of a 2:1 at degree level or equivalent and a keen interest in Corporate Law and/or Litigation and International Arbitration. We hold vacation placement selection days in January or February for both our Easter and summer vacation schemes.
Please visit our firm representatives at the following campus law fairs in 2017:
- Cambridge Law Fair – date TBC
- LSE Law Fair – date TBC
- Kings Law Fair – Wednesday day, 26th October
- Oxford Law Fair – Saturday, 4th November
- UCL Law Fair – Monday, 13th November
- Durham Law Fair – Tuesday, 21st November
- London Insight Evening – Wednesday, 29th November
For more information on the location and timing of the law fairs, please refer to your campus careers service.
The application window opens on Friday, 6 October 2017. The deadline for applications is 12 January 2018.
Click here for an online application.