Hans E. Biebl focuses on mergers and acquisitions, securities law and a broad range of corporate matters.
Mr. Biebl’s experience includes advising, among others:
- The Middleby Corporation in its $1 billion acquisition of the Taylor Company from United Technologies Corporation;
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. in its proposed $8 billion combination with OCI N.V.’s European, North American and global distribution businesses;
- Stampede Meat in its sale to Wynnchurch Capital;
- Ball Corporation in its formation of a joint venture with Platinum Equity and its related contribution of U.S. steel food and aerosol packaging manufacturing assets;
- Stryker Corporation in its acquisition of the assets of CHG Hospital Beds, Inc.;
- Hillenbrand, Inc. in its $131.9 million acquisition of Red Valve Company, Inc.;
- Huron Consulting Group in its $325 million acquisition of the Studer Group; and
- IDEX Corporation in its €217 acquisition of SFC Koenig AG.
Mr. Biebl also advises clients in financing transactions in public and private capital markets.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Biebl served as a submarine officer in the U.S. Navy aboard the USS Connecticut (SSN-22).