Andrew Bond concentrates his practice in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, corporate governance, and general corporate and securities matters.
Mr. Bond has represented acquirers, targets and private equity funds in significant transactions, including public and private acquisitions and divestitures, mergers, cross-border transactions, auctions, internal reorganizations and joint ventures.
Select representations include:
- The Advisory Board Company in its strategic review process and resulting $2.6 billion multiparty sale of its education business to Vista Equity Partners and its health care business to OptumInsight, Inc.;
- Centene Corporation in its $17.3 billion merger with WellCare Health Plans, Inc.;
- FC PAC Holdings, LLC, a medical services holding company sponsored by a consortium of private equity funds, in its sale of Hospice Compassus;
- FC-RHA, LLC, a medical services holding company sponsored by a consortium of private equity funds, in its sale of RHA Health Services, LLC;
- the private equity arm of a pension fund in various transactions;
- the special committee of the board of directors of Sevcon, Inc., a designer and manufacturer of controls and battery chargers for zero-emission electric and hybrid vehicles, in its $200 million acquisition by BorgWarner Inc.; and
- Xperi Corporation in its $3 billion merger of equals with TiVo Corporation.
In the areas of general corporate and securities matters, Mr. Bond advises clients on issues involving securities law compliance, corporate governance, disclosures, annual meetings and proxy statements.