Alex Cooke represents developers, private equity funds, infrastructure funds and other investors in mergers and acquisitions, financings, and development of energy and infrastructure projects. He also has extensive experience with renewable energy projects.
- J.D., Yale Law School, 2004
- M.Sc., London School of Economics, 2001
- B.A., University of Virginia, 2000
- New York
- District of Columbia
- Treasurer, Cornerstone Schools of Washington, D.C., Inc.
- Law Clerk, Hon. Morris Sheppard Arnold, U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit (2004-2005)
- Adjunct Professor, Handong International Law School
- Guest Lecturer, China University of Political Science and Law
J. Alexander Cooke
Counsel, Energy and Infrastructure Projectsalexander.firstname.lastname@example.org