Michael Crowley focuses on domestic and international public and private mergers and acquisitions, divestitures and strategic investments, and equity and debt financing transactions. He also advises clients on corporate governance and securities disclosure and compliance matters.
Mr. Crowley’s recent experience includes advising:
- Essendant Inc. in its proposed, but terminated, $680 million acquisition of Genuine Parts Company’s business products group in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction and its subsequent proposed $996 million acquisition by Staples, Inc.;
- TCP International Holdings, Ltd. in its acquisition by Quality Light Source GmbH;
- Cardinal Health, Inc. in its $6.1 billion acquisition of Medtronic plc’s medical supplies businesses;
- American Equity Investment Life Holding Company in a $500 million notes offering;
- O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. in its acquisition of Bond Auto Parts, Inc.; and
- PEAK6 Investments, L.P. in its PIPE investment in Spark Networks, Inc.
Prior to joining Skadden, Mr. Crowley practiced as an associate in the mergers and acquisitions group of another major U.S. law firm in New York.