Charlotte Dixon focuses on private equity matters, including advising private equity houses and financial sponsor clients on all types of leveraged M&A and portfolio matters, such as providing restructuring advice. Ms. Dixon also spent a year on client secondment at a leading private equity firm.
Her recent representations include advising:
- in its acquisition of a majority interest in the Rhapsody business of Orion Health Group Limited, and its investment in Orion’s Population Health business;
- in its sale of Radius GGE, Inc. to Vistra Holdings S.à r.l.;
- in its sale of Frösunda Holdco AB to The Adolfsen Group; and
- as lead investor in the US$5.3 billion buyout of Visma, a leading provider of business software in the Nordic region. This was Europe’s largest-ever software buyout;
- Hg6 Fund and IRIS Software Group Limited in IRIS Software’s sale to Hg Saturn Fund and Intermediate Capital Fund plc; and
- TDR Capital on its sale of Retirement Advantage, a specialist in the U.K. retirement income market, to Canada Life.
Prior to joining Skadden in June 2017, Ms. Dixon’s experience included advising:
- Hg in its:
- sale of Parts Alliance to Uni-Select Inc. for £205 million;
- sale of NetNames to CSC;
- investment in Mitratech alongside TA Associates and the management team at Mitratech;
- acquisitions of Blick Rothenberg, the former BPO Division of Visma and Baldwins (collectively to form the Cogital Group);
- investment in Kinapse from Synova Capital;
- sale of a minority stake in portfolio company JLA, together with a refinancing; and
- acquisition by portfolio company Nair & Co to form Radius;
- Hg portfolio company Iris in strategic bolt-on transactions;
- Montagu Private Equity in its:
- investment in Open International Ltd; and
- acquisition of Equatex from UBS;
- the founders and management of Avast software on the sale of a 40 percent interest to CVC Capital Partners, valuing the Prague-based business at approximately US$1 billion;
- LDC in its equity investment into a multinational financial services company; and
- Oaktree Capital Management in its disposal of R&R Ice Cream.