Jonathon Egerton-Peters is a barrister based in Skadden’s London office. He acts for clients in the resolution of a wide variety of international and domestic disputes, ranging across several industry sectors, including finance and banking, oil and gas, electricity, shipping, tobacco, pharmaceuticals and telecommunications.
- B.C.L., University of Oxford, 2006
- Bar Vocational Course, BPP Law School, 2008
- L.L.B., King’s College, London, 2004
- European Law, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, 2003
- Barrister, England & Wales (2008)
Jonathon J. Egerton-Peters
Counsel, International Litigation and Arbitration; Tax Controversy and Litigationjonathon.email@example.com