Natasha Evagelia focuses her practice on public and private M&A, as well as counseling on a range of private equity transactions.
Ms. Evagelia’s representations include advising:
- Sampo plc on the US$907 million acquisition of the remaining 30% stake in Hastings Insurance Services Limited;
- EG Group on the sale of 27 petrol filling stations to Park Garage Group;
- Castik Capital and ABRY Partners on:
- their joint acquisition of Xexec; and
- their joint acquisition of Reward Gateway from Great Hill Partners;
- funds advised by Castik Capital on the acquisition of AddSecure from Abry Partners;
- EG Group on its acquisition of LEON Restaurants Limited;
- International Paper Company on its US$812 million sale of its pulp and paper mill and supporting operations in Kwidzyn, Poland to Mayr-Melnhof Karton;
- funds advised by Energy Infrastructure Partners AG on a €530 million investment in BayWa r.e. renewable energy GmbH; and
- AddSecure, a portfolio company of Castik Capital, on its acquisition of Connexas Group from Horizon Capital.
- Legal Practice Course, BPP University, 2017
- G.D.L., BPP Law School, 2016
- B.A., University of London, 2015
- England & Wales