Andrew Fuchs has extensive experience representing corporate and individual clients in complex commercial litigation, regulatory matters and investigations. His experience includes representing clients in federal, state and arbitral tribunals and in all phases of litigation, at both the trial and appellate levels.
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2002 (cum laude; Order of the Coif; Associate Editor, Law Review)
- B.A., State University of New York at Binghamton, 1999 (magna cum laude)
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
Andrew J. Fuchs