Alyssa Gaudio advises public and private companies, private equity firms, portfolio companies and sovereign wealth funds on acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, carve-outs, strategic investments, securities offerings and other corporate matters.
Examples of Ms. Gaudio’s representations include:
- DuPont in its $1.8 billion sale of its Delrin business to private equity firm TJC
- Veoneer in its $4.5 billion acquisition by Qualcomm Incorporated and SSW Partners following the termination of Veoneer’s previously announced $3.8 billion acquisition by Magna International Inc.
- Dell in its $4 billion sale of Boomi to Francisco Partners and TPG
- Citigroup in its spin-out of the “Bridge built by Citi” digital platform to Foro Holdings, including an investment in Foro
- GIC in its, $868 million take-private of INDUS Realty Trust, Inc. (a REIT), alongside Centerbridge
- OceanSound Partners and its portfolio companies in numerous transactions, including:
- OceanSound’s acquisition of a majority stake in Netrix
- Netrix’s acquisition of the managed IT services business unit of Contegix
- Netrix’s acquisition of the IT services business unit of Prosum
- OceanSound’s strategic investment in CFM
- CFM’s acquisition of IMM
- OceanSound and its portfolio company, Kinective, in a strategic investment by TA Associates
- Permira Funds in its acquisition of a majority stake in Reformation
- The National Hockey League in agreements with team owners and third parties regarding ownership changes and league rules
- CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. in its $665 million sale of certain assets in Kosmos Cement Company, a joint venture, to Eagle Materials Inc.
- Stanley Black & Decker in its acquisition of Consolidated Aerospace Manufacturing for up to $1.5 billion
- the underwriters in the initial public offering of Fiverr
Ms. Gaudio is actively involved in Skadden’s recruiting, corporate training and summer associate programs.