For over 20 years, Alejandro Guadarrama has advised corporations, financial institutions, partnerships, estates and individuals in a wide range of tax controversy and litigation matters. His practice is focused on handling high-stakes and complex IRS audits, administrative proceedings and tax litigation.
- LL.M., University of Miami School of Law, 1999
- J.D., Universidad Catolica Andres Bello, 1997
- New York
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Tax Court
- Member, Hispanic National Bar Association
- Member, Hispanic Bar Association of D.C.
- Member, American Bar Association Section of Taxation
- Member, DC Bar Taxation Community