Scott Hopkins advises on mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and corporate finance matters, with a focus on public takeovers and transactions between Europe and Japan.
- College of Law, London, 1998 (Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice)
- B.A., University of London, School of Oriental and African Studies (honours), 1996
- Toyo University, Tokyo, 1986-1988
- Solicitor, England & Wales
- Co-Chairman of the British-Japanese Law Association (BJLA)
- Speaker at BPP Law School, London on Takeovers
Scott C. Hopkins