George Howard’s practice focuses on corporate restructuring, bankruptcy and other insolvency-related matters. In addition, he counsels clients on fraudulent conveyance, illegal dividend, preferential transfer, fiduciary duty and corporate formalities issues.
- J.D., University of Arizona College of Law, 2008
- M.B.A., University of Arizona, 2008
- A.B., Princeton University, 2002
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio