Nicole Howell advises strategic and financial buyers and sellers in connection with domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions and the formation of joint ventures and strategic partnerships.
- J.D., UCLA School of Law, 2013 (Discourse Editor, UCLA Law Review)
- B.A., Stanford University, 2010 (Honors)
- Advisor, UCLA Transactional Law Competition
- Member, Board of Directors, UCLA Law Women LEAD
- Class Agent, UCLA School of Law
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Women of the Association for Corporate Growth (Los Angeles Chapter) (2020-2023)
Nicole M. Howell