Kyle J. Huh focuses on corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions transactions.
Mr. Huh’s selected experience includes:
- Japan Airlines in its ¥167.6 billion global equity offering;
- PLAID, Inc. in its ¥22.9 billion global IPO on the Tokyo Stock Exchange;
- Nippon Building Fund Inc. in its ¥120.7 billion global equity offering;
- freee K.K. in its ¥35 billion global IPO on the Tokyo Stock Exchange;
- Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. in the following: its ¥359.5 billion global equity offering (2019), which was named Equity Deal of the Year for 2019 at the 2020 ALB Japan Law Awards, and its ¥339.8 billion global equity offering (2020);
- Toyota Industries Corporation in its $600 million senior notes offering;
- Nippon Life Insurance Company in its $1.15 billion overseas hybrid debt offering;
- multiple SEC-registered bond offerings of Japan Bank for International Cooperation (guaranteed by the Japanese government); and
- Sekisui Chemical Co., Ltd. in its $510 million acquisition of AIM Aerospace Corporation.
Mr. Huh joined Skadden in 2018. Prior to joining the firm, he worked in the Chicago and New York offices of two leading international law firms, handling transactions for numerous private equity sponsors, including Audax Group, Blackstone, The Carlyle Group, GTCR, Madison Dearborn Partners, Thoma Bravo, TPG Growth and Vista Equity Partners. He also previously worked at a large European investment bank.