Kyle J. Huh focuses on corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions transactions.
Mr. Huh’s selected experience (including his experience prior to Skadden) includes:
- freee K.K. in its ¥35 billion initial public offering on the Tokyo Stock Exchange;
- Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. in its ¥359.5 billion global common stock offering;
- Toyota Industries Corporation in its $600 million senior notes offering;
- Nippon Life Insurance Company in its $1.15 billion overseas hybrid debt offering;
- the underwriters on the $2.25 billion and $2 billion SEC-registered bond offerings (guaranteed by the Japanese government) of Japan Bank for International Cooperation;
- Petronas Chemicals Group in connection with its $4.1 billion initial public offering (initial research coverage of the issuer in the capacity as equity analyst of the joint bookrunner);
- Service King, a U.S.-based portfolio company of Blackstone, in its $75 million add-on high yield notes offering;
- Equity One in its $15.6 billion merger with Regency Centers Corporation and in its securities filing obligations in connection with the merger;
- Huntsman Corporation in its proposed $20 billion merger of equals with Clariant Ltd. And in its securities filing obligations in connection with the proposed merger;
- Misys Limited, a U.K.-based portfolio company of Vista Equity Partners, in its securities filing obligations in connection with its C$4.8 billion take-private and combination with Canada-based financial technology firm DH Corporation;
- Sekisui Chemical Co., Ltd. in its $510 million acquisition of AIM Aerospace Corporation;
- Soundcore Capital Partners in its acquisition of Alloy Wheel Solutions and its refinancing transactions; and
- Windstream Holdings in connection with its $1.6 billion consent solicitations and exchange offers with respect to certain of its outstanding senior notes and litigation related to alleged indenture covenant breaches.
Mr. Huh joined Skadden in 2018. Prior to joining the firm, he worked in the Chicago and New York offices of two leading international law firms, handling transactions for numerous private equity sponsors, including Audax Group, Blackstone, The Carlyle Group, GTCR, Madison Dearborn Partners, Thoma Bravo, TPG Growth and Vista Equity Partners. He also previously worked at a large European investment bank.