Brian Krause represents clients on a broad range of U.S. and international tax matters, with particular emphasis on cross-border transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, post-acquisition integration transactions, internal restructurings, and the establishment of hedge fund and private equity fund structures.
- LL.M., New York University School of Law, 2011
- J.D., Rutgers University School of Law, Newark, 2006 (highest honors)
- B.A., George Washington University, 2003 (cum laude)
- New York
- Member, Executive Committee, New York State Bar Association Tax Section
- Fellow, American Bar Foundation
Partner, Tax; International Taxbrian.email@example.com