Daniel Mayerfeld has extensive experience representing public and private companies and individuals in complex commercial litigation, including disputes relating to mergers and acquisitions and commercial contracts.
- J.D., IIT/Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2003
- B.S., Northern Arizona University, 1999
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Western and Southern Districts of Texas and Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Member, Steering Committee for Food, Houston Food Bank
- Chairman, Board of Directors, Project WOW
Daniel S. Mayerfeld