Virginia F. Milstead has a broad commercial litigation practice, representing clients in both federal and state courts, with a particular emphasis on securities and merger litigation, director misconduct and related claims.
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law, 2004 (summa cum laude, Literary and Citation Editor, Pepperdine Law Review)
- B.A., Abilene Christian University, 1999 (summa cum laude)
- Co-Chair of the Litigation Section, Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (WLALA)
- Board of Regents, Pepperdine University
- Board of Advisors, Pepperdine School of Law
- Law Clerk, Hon. Arthur L. Alarcón, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (2005-2006)
- Law Clerk, Hon. Florence-Marie Cooper, U.S. District Court for the Central District of California (2004-2005)