Tatiana Monastyrskaya represents financial institutions, including investment banks, commercial banks and private equity firms in various types of finance transactions, with an emphasis on project finance.
- J.D., George Washington University School of Law, 2004 (Order of Coif)
- Ph.D., City University of Hong Kong, 2001
- M.A., Moscow State University, 1999 (with highest honors)
- B.A., Moscow State University, 1997 (with highest honors)
- New York
- Research Assistant, City University of Hong Kong (1999-2001)
Partner, Energy and Infrastructure Projects and Bankingtatiana.firstname.lastname@example.org